Do you know the E-Money loan? It is a personal loan that you can request 100% online, up to an amount of 300 dollars without interest if it is your first loan (the maximum will be up to 1,200 dollars if you are already a customer).
If you are interested in requesting a quick loan for an unforeseen loan, payment of a debt, event, etc; Below, we show you the features, advantages, and way of contracting the E-Money loan.
What features does the E-Money loan have?
- Interest rate : 0% for the first loan of 300 dollars. If not, 1.1% daily (APR = 3112.64%).
- Commissions : 0%.
- Minimum amount: 50
- Maximum amount: $ 400 (up to 1,200 dollars if you are already a customer).
- Minimum term: 5 days.
- Maximum term: 30 days.
This is a 100% online loan, and the registration procedure takes 5 to 10 minutes. You will know the answer after registering to get your loan.
E-Money’s loan can be very useful for certain purposes, such as the following:
- Unplanned on time
- Repair a fault
- Payment of a fine
- Replace an appliance
In addition, when applying for a loan with E-Money, you can benefit from the following advantages:
- You can repay your first installment loan. If it is your first loan, you have the possibility of repaying it in 62 days, instead of 30, so that the payment is divided into two installments.
- You can benefit from a loan of up to 300 dollars at 0%, with a maximum repayment term of 30 days. If you want more amount to 62 days, you have the opportunity to choose it in later steps in the process, in which case commissions will apply. The maximum is 400 dollars for 62 days.
- You can apply for your loan at any time: with E-Money, you can apply for the loan at any time of the day, seven days a week, although you should keep in mind that banks do not process transfers on weekends.
- From E-Money, they also offer a method of obtaining money online without payroll, through a quick credit.
What fee will I pay with the E-Money loan?
You can see the fee you will pay for your first loan in the E-Money simulator. As you can see, no interest rate is applied up to an amount of 300 dollars, if this is the first time you request a loan with them.
You must select the term in which you want to repay the loan (up to a maximum of 30 days), and you will verify that the interest applied to you is $ 0.
How to apply for the E-Money loan
You can request a loan with E-Money 100% online, from its website and following a series of steps.
Step 1: Enter your personal information
This step is divided into several sections, so you must request the required information in each of them, referring to your personal situation:
- Name, surname, ID, age, and telephone.
- You must confirm your phone, and then you will receive a code on your mobile that you must enter in the corresponding box.
- Next, you will be asked for information regarding your address: location, street, zip code … and your family situation.
- Employment data: level of studies, employment status, the reason for the loan and monthly expenses.
- Provide your bank account number.
Step 2: Verify your online banking account
Instant step, you must enter your online banking data (if you have indicated that you have online banking). You will also be asked for debit card details.
The signing of the online contract, and it is in this step that you can select more amounts (up to $ 400), and longer-term (up to 62 days). As we have said before, if you select this option, commissions will apply.
Step 3: Decision and transfer
In less than 3 minutes you will have an answer to your request.
Quick loans are a way to have a little extra help when you need it and not cash accounts. In the case of E-Money, we have the advantage that it is a 100% online process, with the simplicity and convenience that this entails.